Want to buy a small and budget friendly lighting set for music videos

Hi... I want to buy a small and budget friendly lighting set for making my music videos. I will be the person in front and also behind the camera. I play guitar.

I want to get the professional results. I am using Fujifilm camera and my main lens would be 35mm f1.4, so probably I don't need too much power from lights. Anyway, I will also use wide angle lens which don't have so much aperture power.

Anyway, I really like that rim light effect, so I think, I will need key light, fill light and rim light.

A am wondering, what difference would it make if I will use classic light like Godox SL-60W, which looks really good for me, and on the other hands led panels or led rings etc...

I will be very thankful for every advice... Marko

PS: That is what I made without lights some time ago, but I want more pro results now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marko.  I've used the Godox VL300 lights and have been happy with them.  I like that the Bowens mount is compatible with lots of different light modifiers.   I know Godox sells an SL60 kit that comes with two lights, stands, and soft boxes.  That might be a good place to start.  I would recommend getting at least one set of barn doors as well.  That way you have the option to use one soft light and one harder light with shaping abilities.  The Aputure barndoors for the LS 120DII work well.  If you use some kind of reflector for fill, you'll have a basic 3 point set up right there.  

BUT...It's also worth remembering that to some extent, light is light.  Just because it's not a "professional" lighting fixture doesn't mean you can't light with it.  It's more about how you shape it, control the colors,  and balance the brightness ratios between lights.  Pro lights help but they're not the only option.  Honestly, the lighting in your video already looks pretty darn good.  If you're planning on shooting something similar next time you could probably just add  a clamp light with a household bulb for a hard rim light and save yourself a few hundred dollars.  Just a thought.  

Either way, good luck and nice playing!