Sony Scl-p - Experiences?

Hello dear community,

Due to an upcoming project, I was looking to purchase an additional cine lens. In my search for something affordable, I came across the Sony Scl-p series. So the ones that were originally built for the F3, F5 and F55 cameras. However, I can hardly find any info on the lenses. Neither test reports nor comparable. Therefore, the question if someone has experience with the lenses and knows if they are any good.

Thanks in advance.

I had the same question several years ago when I was considering buying a used F3 with the lenses.  I couldn't find and information other than people complaining that they were plastic.  I asked the DP, who was selling the package, for his honest opinion.  He said, whenever I need a wider or a longer focal length, he used Cooke S4's and nobody questioned it in post.  That was all I needed to hear.  I still own that F3 but I have since purchased the full 6 lens Cinealta set for my F55.  Nobody asks for the lenses, specifically but NOBODY ever complains about the image they produce.  I have used them on Alexa, Reds, C300 MK2 and even my FX9 in FF 5K crop.  That was a long way of saying you will be very pleased with Sony glass.