Remembering Sex to Sexty Magazine

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Sex%20to%20Sexty%20No.38%20D.D.Teoli%20J

Sex%20to%20Sexty%20No.32%20D.D.Teoli%20J

Sex%20to%20Sexty%20No.26%20D.D.Teoli%20J

Sex%20to%20Sexty%20No.%2025%20D.D.Teoli%

I had never heard of the magazine until I started on a project in 2021 to archive eBay's 'adult only' section, which they were shutting down on June 15, 2021. eBay routinely had about 800,000 listings in their adult only section. I was only able to review about 10% of them for the project. I didn't get much notice and I only had a few weeks to do the work; but eventually I was able to archive about 27,000 photos and screenshots for the eBay Adult Only project.

A couple days before eBay was going to pull the plug to shut things down, I came across the Sex to Sexty magazines. I didn't have much time to screw around, but I could see it needed some archiving attention. So, I made a deal with a couple of sellers and picked up an instant mini-collection of 28 magazines for a few dollars per magazine.

I just finished scanning the magazines, which totaled about 2000 scans. Very interesting going back to the late 60's and early 70's. Humor had no bounds back then. I am uploading them to the Internet Archive if they are of interest to you.

<><><><>

Weegee%20press%20photo%20D.%20D.%20Teoli

Press photo of Weegee being dropped out with white opaque.

Internet photo: Fair Use

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.