Cable release intervalometer

Erren Franklin

Does anyone know where I can get a cable release intervalometer? I shoot primarily on regular 8mm but also super-8, and I'd really like to be able to do timelapses with the ones that don't have built-in intervalometers (I have several super-8s w/built-ins but no regular 8 cameras came with a built-in intervalometer). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, NCS Products make an analog leverage-push type TimeFlow Intervalometer  to work with the BOLEX H cameras [both H-16 and H-8 models] and for the K-3 16mm.  The version for the Krasnagorsk-3 uses its cable release socket.  I'm sure there must be some method to rig up their system via modified cable release if you can't use it directly.  The version made for the BOLEX H cameras just moves the single frame release, so that might be adaptable for some Double 8mm cameras.  I had considered trying to adapt it to work with a REVERE or some other Double 8mm models, since they just push forward for single frame.  Anyhow, look at their website and/or contact them about your needs.  http://www.intervalometers.com/index.php

• Like 1

Thanks Martin!

NCS is actually making me a couple of intervalometers, one for my H8REX's and a cable release one, but it's taking a while and I wanted to know if there were other options out there so I could start shooting some projects I've been eager to do. I'm surprised this is something that's so hard to find!