One of you film devotees should buy this for your display case or desk...Rare Kodascope Library Projector w/ Casket & small footprint too!

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

I'd buy it in a second, but no room and already in the $$ hole this month. Waiting for new credit card cycle. 

Wooden case or casket as some call it. If you are short on space, it only needs a small footprint when folded up. I guess the kids call it 'small form factor.' 

s-l1600.jpg

Opened up

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This was the film they rented you for it.

s-l1600.jpg

Example film, not in the listing.

s-l1600.jpg

VINTAGE 1920'S KODAK LIBRARY KODASCOPE MODEL B 16MM MOVIE PROJECTOR wWOODEN CASE | eBay

With shipping it is about $300 buy it now. They got another on you can bid on, but with current bid price and shipping it is getting close to this one. ($250)

If anyone buys it, send in a photo of it on display. If you are tight on $$, keep looking on eBay. Maybe one will come up for $125... then all you will need is space!

All photos: eBay - Fair Use

It would make a great movie prop too! The guy tells the girl let me show you what is in my casket. He takes her upstairs and shows her an old stag film on the fold-out screen. She slaps him, but succumbs to his desires once she runs her hands over the fine oil finished wood casket...or some such thing. 

<><><><>

Shirley%20Temple%20Daniel%20D.%20Teoli%2

Child actress Shirley Temple, holding a rifle, guards camera equipment while the photographers take part as guests of the motion picture stars at a dinner and dance party in Hollywood, Ca., Sept. 19, 1936. 

Found photograph, post processing and upscaling by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.