Are the Gecko-Cam lenses rehoused glass?

I saw Gecko-Cam Genesis G35 Vintage 66 listed as being used on a film I saw recently (Park Chan-wook’s Decision to Leave), mixed with Cooke Anamorphics. I know very little about these lenses. Are they rehoused still lenses? The specs of the lenses in the set don’t jump out to me as any particular still lenses that I know of (for instance, I don’t think I’ve encountered a 14.5mm T3 lens before). But I also doubt that it’s newly manufactured glass considering the emphasis on “vintage” on their website.

6 hours ago, Raymond Zrike said:

I saw Gecko-Cam Genesis G35 Vintage 66 listed as being used on a film I saw recently (Park Chan-wook’s Decision to Leave), mixed with Cooke Anamorphics. I know very little about these lenses. Are they rehoused still lenses? The specs of the lenses in the set don’t jump out to me as any particular still lenses that I know of (for instance, I don’t think I’ve encountered a 14.5mm T3 lens before). But I also doubt that it’s newly manufactured glass considering the emphasis on “vintage” on their website.

I'd guess they're rehoused Rokinon/Samyang lenses with polished front elements to remove coatings. The focal lengths match if you round 14mm to 14.5mm and 24mm to 25mm. The T stops are similar too.