Canon 6.6-66 T2.7 (S16)

Balz Auf der Maur

I consider selling/swapping my Super 16 Canon zoom lens. I really like the range and relatively small footprint but the projects I'm working on require more S35 (or even FF) so I might have to switch to a set of S35 primes or a S35 zoom (although I'm not sure that I'll find something in a comparable price range).

The set consists of the following items:

Canon 6.6-66 T2.7 Super 16 Zoom lens (Canon's last version of Super 16 Zooms) with Lens Cap

Chrosziel Smooth Zoom Drive for Canon S16 Zoom lenses

Smallrig LWS Lens Support for 15mm Rods (if requested)

The lens is in very good condition. On the front of the barrel (outside) there's a thin line left by the metal lens cap. Apart from a few minor marks the body looks really good. The glass is clean. Backfocus has recently been checked and adjusted by the guys at cinemarket.eu (which is also where I got the lens).

I'm open for offers and maybe also a swap for other lenses/equipment (was looking at Zeiss CP.2's, Canon Cinealta Primes (Mk.2's), Super 35 Zooms or similar)...just message me!

Photos can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w6z5Lz2PQLZBsgnSRJ78H04mltS6-y0H?usp=sharing