FS: Canon 8-64 T2.4 Cine Zoom - famous "Hurt Locker" lens, PL mount + M4/3 adapter

Benjamin Sampson

Sadly letting my Canon 8-64 go, love this thing so much but I need the cash and I don't really have a camera to use it with anymore.

Serial # 20146

Don't think I need to say too much about this lens, it's amazing.  

Asking €6k but open to offers.

I realize I don't have a post history on this forum but I can do a chat on the phone, FaceTime, video calls etc, whatever you'd like.  Local pickup is preferred if you're anywhere near Amsterdam (NL) but I will ship anywhere.

PM me with offers, questions, more pics etc!

Thanks ?

A007_10282202_S040.jpg

Edited by Benjamin Sampson
corrected to euros

Also should mention that I'll be in the US from November 23-27, so if you're in the US and are interested in the lens, that would be a convenient time period to save some shipping & import costs ?

And if you're in the NJ/NY area during that time we could even arrange a pickup - I'll be in the Morristown area and will probably be heading into NYC one of those days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just an update that the lens is still available - there has been a lot of interest and 3 buyers so far that have fallen through for various reasons (becoming unresponsive, missing the transaction meetup etc, nothing to do with the lens :)

PM me if interested!

Edited by Benjamin Sampson
spelling

Quinn!  I'm so sorry - I was in contact with a bunch of different people about it at the time and it was very hard to keep track during a thanksgiving trip when I had so many packed days with family & friends (I hadn't been back home since the pandemic).  Unfortunately I really need the money at the moment so naturally I had to go with the higher offer.  I did tell you I was waiting on another buyer and tried to keep you as up to date as I could but I probably could have communicated better - it was a hectic trip.  

Either way I'm sorry if you feel I flaked on you and if you still want the lens I'll give you first pick and cover the shipping.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...