Aaton Mount Adaptors - Arri B, Arri Standard, Nikon F and Leica R

Gregory Oke

Hello,

I'm doing a bit of a clear out and selling some Aaton mount adaptors that I don't use (converted my Aaton to PL)

There are 4 in total.

Aaton to Arri Standard, Aaton to Arri Bayonet, Aaton to Leica R and Aaton to Nikon F

150 each or 450 for all of them together - if you have an Aaton this really opens up the possibilities in terms of using great, affordable older lenses.

Pictures here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15SwO0C8ED-S7VW9rfgAaf1S7gMfSBbLj?usp=share_link

I'm not 100% sure on the original manufacturer of these mounts. They came with an Aaton LTR54 that I bought some years ago. I have since had that camera fitted with a PL mount and so am not using these mount adaptors. I had very good use from the Nikon F mount adaptor using my older Nikon lenses. Results were great. I didn't use the other adaptors.

All the mounts are very solid construction - have tried to find out original manufacture and think it may have been Les Bosher. The camera itself was definitely serviced by ICE though - so maybe through them.

The Arri B mount adaptor looks very similar to this from Visual Products:

https://visualproducts.com/product/arri-b-mount-to-aaton-lens-mount/

Thanks! Any questions let me know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Gregory,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Emmy Morton, and I am a student in a high school film class. I recently watched your film Aftersun, and I absolutely loved it! I don't think I have ever connected with a film and felt such a deep love for the craftsmanship behind it as I did with Aftersun. As a film student, I am constantly looking up to great cinematographers like you for inspiration and guidance. I am currently in the process of creating a presentation about cinematographers, and I would be honored if you would be willing to do a virtual interview with me. I'm looking to gain insight into your work and how you were able to create such a stunning piece of artI am available to meet at a time that is convenient for youI would be grateful for any time you can give us. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, and I look forward to hearing from youThank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,

Emmy Morton