Astrovision 9350 Canon EOS Nightscope Night Vision lens adapter

Sean Solowiej

Sofradir EC (Lynred) 9350 Canon EOS Astrovision Nightscope Night Vision lens adapter. Bright (green hue) images in the darkest conditions.

Mounts between your camera lens and body, uses camera's battery for power. Excellent condition, working as new. Aesthetic blemish on barrel from ID tag removal.

Image Intensifier tube is bright and clear, low use. Includes caps.

$4300

Located in New Mexico, USA. Message me for more info.

Sean

P1150160.jpg

P1150161.jpg

P1150164.jpg

P1150162.jpg

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sean Solowiej said:

Aesthetic blemish on barrel from ID tag removal.

P1150160.jpg

I usually try to remove glue residue from labels etc. using isopropanol as it is commonly used when cleaning various devices when they are manufactured so most paints tolerate it quite well. Of course not guaranteeing it would work on that specific glue residue and not taking any responsibility if it damages something, but it may be worth trying carefully on that residue spot I think if wanting the aesthetics of the item restored ? as if it works, it will likely take all the residue away and likely does nothing on the paint other than just making it even cleaner looking than before. I often like to wipe used film cameras and lenses with isopropanol before starting to use them because if the lens or camera is old the solvent is able to take decades worth of grease and dirt off and make them look like almost brand new