WTB: cinema products/kowa ultra T 16mm lenses

Edith blazek

Alright, these were 16mm film lenses made by kowa for cinema products and were branded as Ultra T. From the brochure "Cinema Products' ultra-fast Ultra T lens series consists of four prime lenses: 9mm (T1.35); 12.5mm (T1.25); 16mm (T1.25); and 25mm (T1.25). UltraT lenses are remarkably suited for filming night-for-night with available light, providing extremely sharp definition and high resolution, with excellent contrast, good depth penetration and well balanced color saturation ... which makes them ideal for all professional 16mm production applications. " And "Ultra T primes are presently available in Cp, Arri Band Eclair CA-1 mounts.  " If you have any of these lenses, contact me.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Edith blazek said:

Alright, these were 16mm film lenses made by kowa for cinema products and were branded as Ultra T. From the brochure "Cinema Products' ultra-fast Ultra T lens series consists of four prime lenses: 9mm (T1.35); 12.5mm (T1.25); 16mm (T1.25); and 25mm (T1.25). UltraT lenses are remarkably suited for filming night-for-night with available light, providing extremely sharp definition and high resolution, with excellent contrast, good depth penetration and well balanced color saturation ... which makes them ideal for all professional 16mm production applications. " And "Ultra T primes are presently available in Cp, Arri Band Eclair CA-1 mounts.  " If you have any of these lenses, contact me.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2022 at 5:55 AM, Edith blazek said:

Hi Edith 

Possibly have a full set of Kowa Ultra T lenses for sale. DM me for details.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2022 at 5:55 AM, Edith blazek said:

I have a full set of these lenses for sale, in excellent condition.

IMG_7455.jpeg

IMG_7456.jpeg