Gel holder and other lighting modifiers for bowens mount lights?

Hey guys, 

I found a great deal on some GODOX sl-60w today, they are a 60watt open face daylight LED with a standard bowens mount (kind of like aputure) I have a bowens style speedring for a 58" octagon softbox already, I'd like to purchase some other modifiers but I've never owned any other bowens mount stuff. The first thing would be some type of gel frame for CTO (to balance with my tungsten kit) do they make something that just snaps in to the bowens refelector? I'm also interested in some type of ellipsoidal attachment (so i can use it to fill a bounce card like we do with LEKO's) can you guys recommend anything? and maybe just some basic essential bowens specific attachments that would make a nice kit? (barn doors, lanterns, etc...)image.thumb.jpeg.1b51f9d6d30e5026f97d59372f99fc94.jpeg

Edited by Johanan Pandone

I'm pretty damn happy with this thing for $75.0p (used) i measure f4 (asa 800) from 10' away with full CTO through a 55" softbox with the interior diffusion kthe one that hangs inside plus the outer diffusion (so 2 layers of diffusion) this thing is gonna be really handy. As an added bonus the barn doors from my LOWEL DP light fit perfectly so this solves the problem of gel frames!

• Premium Member

I have one here; the quality of the lens elements is probably better than ETC's famous Source Four.

The mistake people tend to make is to put a gobo in it, assume LEDs "dont get hot," then dump the gobo out into a bare hand.

It's a good way to get an interesting tattoo in the shape of the gobo.