Working for the Gov. and following instructions.

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

I talked with a young doctor just out of med school for a couple of years. He got a 1/4 million $ job working for the Gov at a V.A. hospital in CA. He said the first few days no one even knew he was to show up and they didn't know what to do with him. The job took 8 months of hoops to jump through to get.

His workspace has an issue with the Ethernet cable for the computer. It is so short you have to step over it and it is about waist high. He said you can't use anything that is not approved for security, even a new cable. It may take months to get a proper cable...if at all. 

GD...I could never do that shit. I'd go out and buy my own, long Ethernet cable the next day. F that. But that's why I don't do good on the job. I don't follow instructions well. Of course, maybe a new cable could have a secret virus in it and destroy everything. So good thing I'm not working for the Gov.

Now, some instructions you have to follow. There is a saying with mushroom foragers. There are bold mushroom hunters and there are old mushroom hunters...but there are no old, bold mushroom hunters. In other words, you don't get any second chances if you eat the wrong mushrooms. And with preflight checklist for planes...you check everything twice. But for the rest of the crap, I'm pretty flexible. And in our own sphere of things, we can see what happens on the set when an armorer F ups. With things that don't offer second chances...you do it by the book, or someone may die.

<><><><>

Prom%20Party%20Dresses%20East%20Coast%20

Selection from Defaced Prom Queens Project

Facebook Marketplace Archive

DDTJRAC

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.