Citizen Kane : Shot by Shot

• Premium Member

Local News Update

Soon, the account providing this improvised thread of extraordinary interest and monumental importance to all the peoples of Earth will once more reach its memory size restrictions; hence your author must consider his next move. (a) I can stop the effort right here, at its natural stopping point (the end of the Newsreel). (b) I can imagine a strange scenario in which I keep purchasing premium memberships in order for the work to reach its ending (if such a scenario is allowed here). At any rate, at some point the floating Iceberg will be in my sights, so I must decide if I am going to continue. The owner of this site suggested that I start my own website and continue there (and so the unstated message seems to be : leave this site!) : but your author has lost all interest in the world, which has treated him rotten for a lifetime, and is simply filling his final days here. One question burns, however : if people are reading this thread—if people continue to return to this thread—why is it in the site's best interest to stop the work? Many readers here, it seems, are receiving the virtue of this distraction, if only for a moment here and there. Just as my YouTube channel is unmonetized, so here, too, I receive nothing at all except for the fun and (self-)educative aspects of the project. My life is already over and I want nothing except my final move. It’s wonderfully nice to know that I may be entertaining people now and then; but life is so Evil that even that one small benefit will soon be taken away. This is what happens when a person attempts to give something away for free to people in a Capitalist society. Every single step I have ever made, I am eventually blacklisted. If I lose, do you think I’m a special case in that?