Advice on what lens should I buy

Hi! I am a director of photography and just finished film school. I am planning to make a major investment in buying the Alexa 35. I am looking for lenses to purchase alongside the camera that are not like crazy expensive (like the arri signatures) but still are like really nice and will be worth to use alongside such an expensive camera as the Alexa 35. I am very intrigued by the Angenieux EZ set because it would allow me to have a huge range of focal lengths and I can only buy 2 lenses instead of 5-8 primes. Does anyone have any experience with that set and know if it holds up to a high enough standard of a super speed prime lens set/equivalent lenses? Also are there other prime sets that are under 40k (for a set) that are worth an investment over the angenueux ez set or any other cinema zoom lenses that are similar in price that you like better?

I just want something that would allow me not to get amazing footage out of the Alexa 35 without having to rent any outside lenses. Any advice would be helpful!!