Anyone heard of Lishuai Lighting lights?

I fail to see how they’re copying the companies you mention. Sounds like you’re not really interested in them anyhow. Do you have evidence that all the companies’ lighting is made in the same factory? I’ve got two of their lights, the C-700RSV and C-1500RSV Edgelights. They’re not as color accurate as those made by some manufacturers today. I’ve used the smaller of the two for shooting models outdoors at night - it’s very lightweight, battery life is reasonable and it produces a flatteringly soft light for portraiture. 

Edited by Jon Pais

I am interested on their LS 600X light but haven't had the chance to test it yet. By color accurate you mean their CRI is low or they dont produce the exact Kelvin's that are written on the display of the unit? How do skin tones feel with them? Have you done any comparisons with other lights?

Thanks.

On 5/4/2023 at 7:19 AM, Boris Kalaidjiev said:

I am interested on their LS 600X light but haven't had the chance to test it yet. By color accurate you mean their CRI is low or they dont produce the exact Kelvin's that are written on the display of the unit? How do skin tones feel with them? Have you done any comparisons with other lights?

Thanks.

Hi Boris,

There are a number of videos on YT shot with the Lishuai Edge lights. Here are a couple of my own. The first video is HDR, so it will look awful if you watch in SDR. I haven't done any side-by-side comparisons with other lights. 

Edited by Jon Pais