Arri 416 Package - Price Reduced

Dennis Toeppen

Deal didn't go down, so I'm re-listing this.

You are looking at the best 16mm cine camera ever made. 

This was owned by a German DP until I bought it from him in 2013. He had it serviced by Arri Munich shortly before I purchased it. It has never been a rental.

Here's a film of me picking it up:

Here is some recent footage shot with the camera on a Sachtler Video 12 tripod with a 35 mm Arri Ultra 16. I was shooting with an extended finder. It was a little hard to do >180 degree pan without bumping the camera. I should have used my video monitor instead:

I used it for a few projects since 2013, but have probably only shot about 6000' with it. I'm shooting 35mm now and this camera isn't getting much action.

Two of the magazines were purchased with the camera. The other three were purchased brand new from Arri - two from Burbank and one from Munich, if I recall correctly.

The pictured bridge plate, dovetail plate, accessory plate/shoulder pad are included. Two ground glass are included: the super 16 glass in the camera, and the (new) one in the little black jewel case.

One of the OBB-2 was purchased new in 2015 for $700ish. The other two are used. I recelled one myself and the other was recelled by Ritter. They have all been on a steady program of monthly checking. They get charged when they're down around two yellow dots. If you allow them to completely discharge, they become worthless. These are very healthy, happy batteries.

s-l1600.thumb.jpeg.b11f066cad1a2f1cb053fc2f02464a34.jpg

• 2 weeks later...