DP Needed for Smart, Original Film

Guest Ed H

We are looking for a talented, creative and down to earth DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY for a feature-length, low-budget film. The story is a quirky, witty modern-day fable about a young man who is struggling to reconcile the world of his imagination with reality. In 5 words, it's L'Avventura meets The Royal Tenenbaums.

Our budget may be low, but our Director and Producer are both experienced and ambitious, and are determined to make this film as high-quality as possible. We're looking for a creative, talented DP who will work with us as a partner in realizing our vision. We're shooting with a DVX100A (Panasonic), 24 frames per second miniDV. We're planning on shooting in a 4:3 aspect ratio and then later masking the footage to letterbox format, 1.85:1. We're providing the camera, tapes and tripod, along with the lighting and mics -- but if you have any of your own equipment that you want to use, that's great too.

We will be shooting for approximately 20 days in December/January -- our shooting schedule is currently very flexible. We're shooting in Dutchess County, about an hour and a half from New York City. We'll pay for accommodations, food, and transportation from the city.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

this Gopikhannah from india.. i am Having much experience in Films and DV and i am also having overseas experience of TV shoot.. and i am also very much interested to work with Film making Groups world wide .. Basically i am an Scrip writer and Screen writer and having much knowledge of making screeplay's to attractive and Pep.. i have over ten years hands on training in Both Film and DV-Analogue Video Cams.. mostly familiar wit all Modls of Video Cams.. and Specially having much knowledge in AGDVX100 and 102A.. and also i having godd knowledge in Adobe Premiere and Avid and Familiar with FCP and Having my Own Laptop Edit Machine to Edit DV footages.. and also i am very familiar with Mattte Techinques and CG performance.. i am also Having Knowledge in 3DS max and similiar apps..

oops..... i won't like to Blablablabla abt mine.. ;) ;) ;) :D :D :)

if you have interested to have a DP from India then i will be glad to came their and work with ur Crew for this project or else contiunes through out the years...

if u have in mind to call me to know more abt me then you may call me at ++919841178848 or Mail me at gopikhannah@gmail.com

see ya later

with love

Gopikhannah

from India..

We are looking for a talented, creative and down to earth DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY for a feature-length, low-budget film. The story is a quirky, witty modern-day fable about a young man who is struggling to reconcile the world of his imagination with reality. In 5 words, it's L'Avventura meets The Royal Tenenbaums.

Our budget may be low, but our Director and Producer are both experienced and ambitious, and are determined to make this film as high-quality as possible. We're looking for a creative, talented DP who will work with us as a partner in realizing our vision. We're shooting with a DVX100A (Panasonic), 24 frames per second miniDV. We're planning on shooting in a 4:3 aspect ratio and then later masking the footage to letterbox format, 1.85:1. We're providing the camera, tapes and tripod, along with the lighting and mics -- but if you have any of your own equipment that you want to use, that's great too.

We will be shooting for approximately 20 days in December/January -- our shooting schedule is currently very flexible. We're shooting in Dutchess County, about an hour and a half from New York City. We'll pay for accommodations, food, and transportation from the city.

Guest cf64inc

I am interested. My resume and sample reel can be found at http://www.dinedormanagement.co.uk/tchu.html Thank you. My phone number is 310-254-5396. Best, Ted Chu