Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'buying'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Cinematography Forums
    • General Discussion
    • News & Press Releases
    • Lighting
    • Camera Operating
    • AC's & DIT's
    • Grip & Rigging
    • Visual Effects Cinematography
    • Grading, DI and Telecine
    • Students and New Filmmakers
    • Cameras Systems and Formats
    • Lenses & Lens Accessories
    • Camera Accessories & Tools
    • Film Stocks & Processing
    • Books for the Cinematographer
    • Cinematographers
    • In Production
    • On Screen
    • Cine Marketplace
    • Business Practices
    • Jobs, Resumes, and Reels
    • Please Critique My Work
    • Regional Cinematography Groups
  • Not Cinematography
    • Producing
    • Directing
    • Sound
    • Editing
    • Off-Topic
    • Forum Support

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Skype


Location


My Gear


Specialties

Found 3 results

  1. I'm a student making the transition from digital to film and my next project will be shot entirely on 16mm. I'm interested in purchasing a working ARRI SR I or II. My budget is around $1200. I reside in the U.S. You may email me at willjacobscinephile@gmail.com
  2. Looking for an Arri Amira package in a decent shape and with reasonable hours! (Will buy off your extras too!) Shoot me an e-mail if you got one: boson.wang3@gmail.com
  3. I know that manufacturers have in recent weeks released software patches to fix these things up, or are about to, but if I understood correctly, there still remains some sort of a chance of something going wrong by someone using these flaws, since they are at a hardware level. Has someone followed this? If you have, do you perhaps know if the next generation of chips will have this fixed and how much might the performance of these chips be affected? I guess we won't know until some testing is done? I was considering buying this laptop http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-envy-laptop-17t-best-value-2rx66av-1 but choosing the Performance set-up in Recommended Configurations, and even then changing some small bits in components and software. Perhaps there's something better in the same class? This just happened to be a touch-screen laptop, something I don't care much about. I only saw it some time after bumping onto this computer. Is now a time as any other when considering buying a new computer? Or is it better to wait a little?
×
×
  • Create New...