Arriflex 16 SR1 Camera Package, fully serviced by ARRI NY

Tim Carroll

• Premium Member

I am selling my Arriflex 16 SR1 camera package. This is my own personal camera and has never been rented. The camera and mags were completely overhauled by ARRI in New York and have since had only 2000 feet of film run through them. It comes with a surprisingly sharp Angenieux 12-120 T2.2 zoom lens that was just inspected and calibrated by Paul Duclos of Duclos Lenses in LA. I have all the receipts.

Once a month I run each battery and each mag for ten minutes. The batteries both hold a strong charge. Battery #1 was recelled in March 1998 and Battery #2 was recelled in March of 2001.

You can see many detailed images of the camera package, as well as copies of all the receipts at the web page below:

Arriflex 16SR1 Camera Package

The Arriflex 16 SR1 Camera package includes:

1- Arriflex 16 SR Camera Body with German motor and electoronics, serial number in the 61500 range.

2- Arriflex 16 SR Magazines, serial numbers in the 4100 and 8100 range.

1- Angenieux 12-120 T2.2, zoom lens with front and rear lens caps as well as Tiffen metal lens shade with Series 9 filter holder

1-Hand grip

2- On board batteries

1- Charger

1- Cinematography Electronics PSC1 Precision Speed Control

1- Lightweight Rods with extensions

1- Van Diemen 2-Stage 4x4 Matte Box

1- Innerspace Flight Case

The auction will be No-Reserve with an opening bid at $7995 and a Buy-It-Now price of $9995. For someone choosing the Buy-it-Now I will throw in the Arriflex SR Extension Eyepiece. And if someone from Cinematography.com wins the auction, I will include a brand new Arriflex SR shoulder pad. As a frame of reference, to put together this same camera package from Visual Products would run more than $12,000. I wanted to give you folks first shot at the package before it goes up on eBay on Wednesday night December 28th.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or email me at tim@lilfolksproductions.com before Wednesday evening. Thanks.

Happy Holidays,

-Tim Carroll

SR16b.jpg

Package2.jpg

Edited by TimCarroll

• Premium Member

Debbie Kaplan, a member of this forum, purchased my Canon XL1S package this past October. When she saw that I was selling my other camera package, she wrote to me with a "testimonial" about her experience and the quality of the package. She said I could share it with you. Thanks Debbie.

The Canon XL-1S we purchased from Tim was outstanding in every way, as was the transaction in general. The camera arrived quickly and was packed with extreme care with all of the original packaging and manual. The camcorder itself was in outstanding condition, and looks and operates as if it was brand new. My son took it to the set of a TV show he was working on and even the professional crew there marveled at it's condition! We could not be more pleased with our purchase. Thanks again Tim!

Debbie and Kyle Kaplan

• Premium Member

The Camera is up on eBay now. You can see the listing at the link below:

Arriflex 16SR Complete Camera Package

I made one major change in the listing, I removed the Angenieux zoom lens and replaced it with a Zeiss 10-100 T2 Mk1 lens. This changes the starting bid to $8495. The Buy It Now price remains the same at $9995.

Thanks,

-Tim Carroll