Panasonic AG-DVX102A

miyop

• Premium Member
I found a DVX102A for 3000USD. But I can`t find any information about it.

Is there anyone know the difference between DVX100A & DVX102A?

I've never heard of a "DVX102A". Is it a typo? There was a DVX100, then the DVX100A and now the DVX100B, but I don't believe there's such a thing as a "DVX102A". However, I might be mistaken.

Which country is this for sale in? If it's a US vendor, you may wish to refer to my recent post here:

http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/in...t=0entry82493

it IS a typo!

NO SUCH THING

Not according to a quick google search it isn't, Its the equivalent of our dvx100A or possible the B, its produced for the Asia and Oceanic regions. A quick check with somewhere like panasonic.co.nz should tell you if there are any differences

As it has recently been noted on this site, it is important to check the facts before answering someone elses post.

Simon Robinson

Photographer

Edited by Simon Robinson

my bad!....my searches never came up with anything, plus

I did thourough research before I bought the DVX100, and

I'd never heard of Panasonic making any such model before.

At any case, my bad! However, would it be even usable for

english, or NTSC for that matter?

However, would it be even usable for

english, or NTSC for that matter?

Its produced for New zealand as well as several other countries so i assume it would be english based, and its a PAL based machine, which i know many low budget film makers prefer to NTSC

I apologise for the tone of the last message, I don't belittle anyone as we all make mistakes.

:)

Simon Robinson

Photographer

• Premium Member
... Its produced for New zealand as well as several other countries so i assume it would be english based, and its a PAL based machine, which i know many low budget film makers prefer to NTSC. I apologise for the tone of the last message, I don't belittle anyone as we all make mistakes. ...

Cool. "DVX102". Learn something new every day! :)

I do own a Panasonic 102 A ,I guess, its a PAL camera made for the Asian market , recently i comapred it with my friends NTSC 100A , no difference except for the 24 frames option that the 100A has. The 102A does not have the 24 frames option in the progressive mode. it only runs at 25 frames.

Thanks hope this info is useful