FS - 16mm Bolex H16 Refelx-2

Guest Chris Shepard

Guest Chris Shepard

I got this camera about 6 months ago for a project that never materialized. It is in great condition I'd say body is a 8+ and mechanically a 9 to 9+. It is winds and runs very smooth. I've ran 2 rolls through, first was a old B&W rool for testing. Looked over whole roll and could not find any scratches. Second rolls was shot but never developed. The Last owners showed me footage they shot and it was very clean and smooth. Camera serial number is - 182530.

I have two lenses for it, an original 25mm f1.4 Kern and a 12.5mm f1.3 (some off brand). Both lenses don't have any scratches or mold and are very clean. Also included is an original (At least I think) Bolex leather carrying bag.

I'm also throwing in a brnad new 100ft roll of Fuji F-64D Color Film, still sealed. It has been on ice since I got it.

Asking price $325 shipped. Paypal excepted.

Please PM me for more info or photos.

-Chris

Edited by Chris Shepard

Guest Chris Shepard

Price Drop to $300 Shipped....

I got this camera about 6 months ago for a project that never materialized. It is in great condition I'd say body is a 8+ and mechanically a 9 to 9+. It is winds and runs very smooth. I've ran 2 rolls through, first was a old B&W rool for testing. Looked over whole roll and could not find any scratches. Second rolls was shot but never developed. The Last owners showed me footage they shot and it was very clean and smooth. Camera serial number is - 182530.

I have two lenses for it, an original 25mm f1.4 Kern and a 12.5mm f1.3 (some off brand). Both lenses don't have any scratches or mold and are very clean. Also included is an original (At least I think) Bolex leather carrying bag.

I'm also throwing in a brnad new 100ft roll of Fuji F-64D Color Film, still sealed. It has been on ice since I got it.

Asking price $325 shipped. Paypal excepted.

Please PM me for more info or photos.

-Chris

Guest Chris Shepard
Chris,

If the camera is still available, could you e-mail me at:

bulgarelli@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Email sent

. Paypal excepted....

This is clearly a Rex-1 and not a Rex-2. Kindly refer to the "Identifying Your Bolex" article with lots of pictures on my website www.tobincinemasystems.com for points of identification.

If I wanted to really nitpick I would point out that the word you want is "accepted" not "excepted." Excepted means that you would not take paypal and would take everything except it. At least I think this is what you are trying to say? :-)

Cheers, nitpickers R us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...