un-usable 16mm film wanted

Robert Glenn

• Premium Member

Talk to the folks at Visual Products. I got a camera back from them that they repaired for me and it had a 100ft spooled roll of what I can only assume was test film. It looked and felt like film but had no emulsion, was kind of a coppertone/orange on one side and black on the other, and was single perf. I used it for some time for testing on different cameras and the coppertone/orange side never changed, which led me to believe it was not emulsion.

-Tim

I've got some stock chillin in my parents' fridge, probably close to 800' total in various short ends and recans. I was initially trying to sell it for a very low price to people who actually wanted to test and shoot on it (various stocks, 1-2 years old) but if you don't have any luck I might be able to dummy up a short end for you, just let me know.

If it wasnt so far I could have shipped you a short end, but I figure the international shipping cost doesn´t make it worth it. You don´t know of any AC´s in your area that you can ask, all ACs I know allways have some short ends at home for testing.

Hello,

I have several longish bits and a couple full 400' of 16mm and also some 35mm that was flashed or too old too use, etc. If you want to pay for the mailing I'd be glad to send it to you. I'm in Los Angeles. I only keep it around for scratch test. I don't want anyone giving up short ends while I'm using this stock for paperweights, literally.