16mm Film Stock For Sale -$150

Matthias Saunders

I am selling 4 rolls of factory fresh 16mm film stock for $150. This price also includes shipping within the US.

This film stock is unopened and less than a month old. They have been properly stored and are ready for use.

Click here to view the film stock: http://www.geocities.com/mattsdp/16mmfilm.html

The stock is Kodak 500T/7229 - 100 foot camera spools.

Kodak Vision 500T Color Negative Film is high-speed, tungsten balanced film with excellent grain and sharpness. Ideal for capturing all the detail in low-light situations. Vision2 films are the first line of products designed for both film and digital postproduction.

For more info on this film go to www.kodak.com/go/motion .

I am trying to sell this film on my own, before I try EBay. The stock is fresh and unopened. It was left over from an indie film I just wrapped a month ago.

The total cost for all 4 rolls will be $150. This also includes shipping to US addresses. Additional shipping charges will be required for buyers outside the US.

This a good deal for 16mm film stock, it works out to be less then $40 a roll. I will not sell these rolls individually. You are purchasing all 4 rolls.

I only accept Pay Pal Payments. Email me at mattsdp@yahoo.com if you are interested.