Sign in to follow this  
freddie bonfanti

how to

There are a variety, but for Mac users: I have my own movies on my .mac storage space. You get a decent amount of storage space and one can easily upgrade for more. You could link your .mov movie directly but it would work better if the movie was embedded in an html page. Then you could post the webpage.

I have my html webpages hosted at dreamhost.net. It is just the web pages there, but they link to my movies on my .mac storage space. The reason for that was dreamhost which has been good for a small webpage, did not have much space or allowance for large movies and downloads. So linking to .mac for just movies was cheaper.

I don't think Tim Tyler has the means to post a whole movie on this site as an attachment but I could be wrong. I have never tried. Other users will have other methods.

Best

Tim

PS with the .mac account: I had forgotten to update my credit card with them when my account ran out and my storage space was not accessable. When I had realized it and updated my account my movies had returned! I thought I had lost everything on there but Apple is sharp enough not to do that. Perhaps after a longer period of time things would be deleted.

Edited by heel_e