K-3 motor question

zanardi

does anybody know what this is, its on the side of my tcm for my k-3 and i'm dying to know

well, i don't know if it can be seen but its a port on the side on the tobin crystal motor of my k-3, and i don't have a manuel with it i thought that maybe someone who has a tobin on another 16mm would be able to shed some light on the subject

Guest 3ldfilms
does anybody know what this is, its on the side of my tcm for my k-3 and i'm dying to know

well, i don't know if it can be seen but its a port on the side on the tobin crystal motor of my k-3, and i don't have a manuel with it i thought that maybe someone who has a tobin on another 16mm would be able to shed some light on the subject

Got a picture of what you're talking about?

This is a socket for a Milliframe or Videoframe Controller.

You can read or download the instructions for nearly everything we've ever made from the Instruction Manuals section (oddly enough!) of my website, whose index is at http://www.tobincinemasystems.com/page53.html .

You haven't learned yet how to scroll down on a page or use your Left mouse button? :-) The Instructions index page and many other categories have links from the TCS home page. An underlined and colored word indicates that it is a Hyperlink that will take you to another page when you click on it.