Bleach by pass info

Hi Everybody,

I would like to know more about the blech by pass process.

Many labs told me that is better to do bleach by pass on the print instead of the neg.

Two reasons: one is because if you damage the neg. and that would be a problem and the second one is because the bleach by pass on the print stock makes blacks densier. is it true?

Also I would like to know what happen if you shoot something that you don't need to end it up to print because it goes straight from film to video like commercial ect.? Do I have to make a workprint and work with it ?

If bleach by pass is used on the print stock which print stock would be the best to do it?

Any suggestions about how to treat the negative when you do bleach by pass would be appreciated. Should I overexposed 2 stops to have the process accentuated or underexposed and then push ect.

If anyone of you knows a way which I can test bleach by pass using a motion picture film in a still photography's rolls please tell me. I don't know if lab for still photography make this process. If you know any labs who does it for still photos. let me know.

There is a process called ENR. What is the difference between blech by pass and ENR. There is any percentage that the lab should be aware of if I wnat to accentuate the desaturation or the griniess of the look?

I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Valentina