what the hell?

Craig Agee

Oh ya, you didn't hear about this model. This is the one that doesn't require a cameraman. In fact if you tell it what you want, it will tell you how to make your movie for you and it's programmed to show up an hour and a half past call, misses the best take and immediately demands golden time one minute after working twelve hours so it still FEELS like there's a cameraman there.

Edited by Capt.Video

• Premium Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-GL1-w-Raynox-FE1...1QQcmdZViewItem

did gl1's go up in value? i sold one two months ago for $900...not $10,000

'Why the great deal? I'm off to film school next year, and it's expensive.'

haha thats my favorite part

You'd think they'd play up the accessories even more. Like the Camera Bag, you'd think for that amount of money the camera bag would be a one of a kind Oleg Cassini classic. Instead its an Ambico Camera bag that can be bought for 12 bucks. These camera bags have no zipper on them which might explain why they are about the cheapest camera bag I've seen for sale.

Oh ya, you didn't hear about this model. This is the one that doesn't require a cameraman. In fact if you tell it what you want, it will tell you how to make your movie for you and it's programmed to show up an hour and a half past call, misses the best take and immediately demands golden time one minute after working twelve hours so it still FEELS like there's a cameraman there.

haha thats great capt...i swear i see some whacky stuff on ebay...everyone does everyday but that is just OUTRAGEOUS.i mean i wonder what he paid for it?

About the words written on paper he offers...

god knows that can be faked too. I have no idea how it works, but there are web programs that

automatically incorporate any word into a jpg file, and it even looks like it was written on that paper too.

Guys, come on, think for a minute. This is obviously a misprint. He eather wants $1999.99 or $999.99. Really not to be insultive but that can't be that hard to figure out. Brand new the camera sold for 5 grand at an expensive store so he's not trying to sell a used one for twice the new retail price. Email him, I'm sure he'll tell you the same thing.