Alain LeTourneau

alainletourneau2002@yahoo.com

503-231-6548

• Premium Member
FOR SALE

Zeiss Super Speed mkI 16mm T1.3 with geared focus ring

Arri B mt, front and rear caps

Good condition, light cleaning marks on front element, some minor

cosmetic marks on barrel, focus and aperture are smooth.

Wasn't this lens just on eBay? The description is almost identical, right down to the light cleaning marks on the front element.

Is there like a plethora of these lenses out there being used on Aatons? And do you have the rest of the set, the 9.5, 12 and 25?

Thanks,

-Tim

Wasn't this lens just on eBay? The description is almost identical, right down to the light cleaning marks on the front element.

Is there like a plethora of these lenses out there being used on Aatons? And do you have the rest of the set, the 9.5, 12 and 25?

Thanks,

-Tim

Hey Tim,

No, it's not the same lens. Currently, I do not sell anything on eBay (just buy).

I do not have the set, just this one lens. I am selling the lens in order to help with the purchase of a zoom for a project I'm shooting in the high desert. I need the versatility of a zoom more than I need a prime at right now. I also have full access to another 16/1.3 and a full set of Optar primes.

Hope that answers your question? If you'd like, you're welcome to come over and take a look. I've looked at this lens on the projector over at Koerner's and I can tell you it is very nice.

Alain

• Premium Member
Hey Tim,

No, it's not the same lens. Currently, I do not sell anything on eBay (just buy).

I do not have the set, just this one lens. I am selling the lens in order to help with the purchase of a zoom for a project I'm shooting in the high desert. I need the versatility of a zoom more than I need a prime at right now. I also have full access to another 16/1.3 and a full set of Optar primes.

Hope that answers your question? If you'd like, you're welcome to come over and take a look. I've looked at this lens on the projector over at Koerner's and I can tell you it is very nice.

Alain

Let me think about that, I might want to take a look. When are you hoping to sell it by? I have another lens I will be testing late this week or early next, and if it does not work out, I would be interested.

Thanks,

-Tim

Let me think about that, I might want to take a look. When are you hoping to sell it by? I have another lens I will be testing late this week or early next, and if it does not work out, I would be interested.

Thanks,

-Tim

The sooner the better...just let me know.

503-231-6548

Alain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...