Arri 35 IIC Instuctions Manual

Nooman Naqvi

I have the Arri IIC instructions manual. It was emailed to me by the kind staff at Arri USA. (free of cost ofcourse). God bless the staff at Arri!

Note: tried to upload the manual here. Didnt work. Mods, can you please post it on the forum - Manuals section. I can email it to the mods

Edited by nooman

• 1 month later...
I have the Arri IIC instructions manual. It was emailed to me by the kind staff at Arri USA. (free of cost ofcourse). God bless the staff at Arri!

Note: tried to upload the manual here. Didnt work. Mods, can you please post it on the forum - Manuals section. I can email it to the mods

Hi nooman,

I was wondering if you could email me the 2C manual. I just got a very low mileage 2C, and am about to grease and oil it and test it. Any idea if it possible to displace the motor to the side of the camera?

Thanks,

george

george@kinokamera.com

• 4 weeks later...

Dear George,

I have just emailed you the manual. I don't know about the motor, however I do have the 'Repair & Parts Manual for IIB & IIC Arriflex 35mm Cameras' manual also. That I can photocopy and send you via mail. Lemme know ur mailing address if interested.

Nooman

• 2 months later...

Hi Jens,

The Arri IIC manual is now in your inbox. Please check your email.

One request, can you please send me some digital photos of your lovely Arri 2C camera :) would love to ogle over the pics :)

I also have the "Repair & Parts Manual for IIB & IIC Arriflex 53mm Cameras" with me. If you want, I can photocopy and send you via mail. Just email me back your mailing address. and ofcourse for free :)

• 1 month later...
Hi Jens,

One request, can you please send me some digital photos of your lovely Arri 2C camera :) would love to ogle over the pics :)

I also have the "Repair & Parts Manual for IIB & IIC Arriflex 53mm Cameras" with me. If you want, I can photocopy and send you via mail. Just email me back your mailing address. and ofcourse for free :)

Can I also check out the manual? I've become obsessed with learning everything about this camera but can't seem to acquire the manual. Thanks :)

jpbutler23@yahoo.com

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Nooman!

Sorry to ask you the same after 4 years.If you still posses the manual for Arri IIC,can you send it to my inbox?

Best regards

Goshi

goshitvsh@hotmail.com

Hi Jens,

• Premium Member

Goshi,

You don't need to have anyone email them to you, they are freely available online at either of the links posted above (not sure what Yoji was talking about with that duall link, that goes to a Arriflex 16S page). Anyway, above your post there are the following links, both of which will give you a PDF of the Arriflex 35 IIC Instruction Manual:

http://www.kinokamera.com/DROPBOX/35IIC_manual.pdf

http://www.kevinzanit.com/Arriflex_35IIC_manual.pdf

Best,

-Tim

• 1 year later...

Hi nooman,

Hi I to was hopimg you coyld e mail me copy of the 2c repair manual if you still have it ams thanks Tony

I was wondering if you could email me the 2C manual. I just got a very low mileage 2C, and am about to grease and oil it and test it. Any idea if it possible to displace the motor to the side of the camera?

Thanks,

george

george@kinokamera.com

Thanks for the 2c love guys.

Have you been able to locate a place to get good spare parts? Or are we looking at Ebay or bust.

I was looking to get a new door on mine, I have it rigged and currently working but thats my worry. Its rigged. The screw on the door lock assembly came loose, Investigating looks like a previous owner super glued it into place. I did the same,I can open and close it still but much more stable.

In anycase this is not a good situation, Would love to have that door locked down.

Thanks For the Manual!

Peter

• 7 years later...