Krasnogorsk 3, no vodka machines here.....

Kirk Anderson

I have two K3's, one M42 and 1 Bayonet mount. I bought both for a camera rental company at my college and discovered most students would rather rent my bolex's rather than my K3's, even though i do prefer them, and because they teach with the bolex's in our 16mm beginner classes. So now i'm willing to trade or sell one of them, your choice. Both cams are reliable and work great.

1)Krasnogorsk 3, M42 mount, zoom lens with full package, leather case, pistol grip, shoulder mount, filters etc.

PLUS!!! 1)50mm Pentacon lens

2)35mm Vivitar lens

2)Krasnogorsk 3, Bayonet Mount, zoom lens with full package, leather case, pistol grip, shoulder mount, filters etc.

PLUS!!! 1)Mir 12.5mm Wide angle lens

I would prefer a Trade for 16mm equipment, other bolexes, K100's, and most desirable a Scoopic or a Kinor and I'll give you cash on top of the trade. let me know what you got!!

I will hear offers for cash, remember: yes, you can get these cameras for $175 off ebay, BUT you have to wait three months for them to show up, send a money order to kersplickistan, and you don't know what you are getting, these are tested and used in San Francisco, and available for rent if you want to shoot it before you buy it.

email at: SFSUcamerarental@gmail.com

Edited by Kircules

Guest LondonFilmMan

Hi Kircules, this is Robert. I might be interested in one of your K3's. The one in the best condition and with the best accessories of course! How much do you want? Let me know ok? Robert

I would be hoping to get $325 out of the M42, because I've spent a good amount of cash on the 35mm vivitar lens and the 50mm Pentacon. The M42 is the better of the two, because I believe it is newer, just by sight. I don't know if you can look these cams up by number.... anyone??

I bought the camera from an LA Production company and it works great!

I'm in San Francisco, if you want to stop by and check it out.

kirk

Edited by Kircules

Guest LondonFilmMan

sorry for my absence.....are those lenses additional to thee Zenit Meteor zoom 17-69mm that it comes with?

2)Krasnogorsk 3, Bayonet Mount, zoom lens with full package, leather case, pistol grip, shoulder mount, filters etc.

PLUS!!! 1)Mir 12.5mm Wide angle lens

You can underline.

Krasnogorsk-3 camera with bayonet mount can use modifed russian professional zoom lens 16OPF-12-1 10-100 mm and with 0.75 wide attachment 7.5-75 mm.

This is very good lens for shooting.

Guest LondonFilmMan
You can underline.

Krasnogorsk-3 camera with bayonet mount can use modifed russian professional zoom lens 16OPF-12-1 10-100 mm and with 0.75 wide attachment 7.5-75 mm.

This is very good lens for shooting.

OK, how much Olex for a good working K3, nice and clean, with good lens (as above) and accessories like filters....? I do want one. Rob

OK, how much Olex for a good working K3, nice and clean, with good lens (as above) and accessories like filters....? I do want one. Rob

I'm not seller, I'm camera technician and can propose service, adjust and test of cameras and lenses.

The price of standard K-3 you can see on e-buy. I think $120..180

Will need find zoom lens 16OPF-12-1 10-100 mm with 0.75 front attachment on e-buy, i think, the price can be $150..250.

The modification of lens for K-3 lens mount with adjust of flange focal distance 100 Euros,

The service , re-lube, adjust and design debugging of K-3 - 100 Euros.

If you need better camera, i reccomend Kinor-16 SX-2M.

yes, you can find a camera on Ebay for $120-$180, but they still have a hefty shipping($65-$100) charge and can take up to 3 months to arrive. Also you don't know the quality of these cameras or if they run correctly and well.

I bought both mine from Production houses that were selling equipment and they run great!

Many people have great luck shipping from Russia, but some also have lots of problems, just make sure to check your sellers feedback and feel comfortable. Personally, thats why I bought mine in America from production houses.

I'm certainly not against Olex in any way shape or form. That man is a genious with russian Cameras and I have tons of respect for him, theres no one out there i trust more than him.

kirk

Guest LondonFilmMan

Kirk, Your K3 M42 with accessories sounds good. I think I want it!!

By the way, are these its features:

17-69mm f1.9 zoom precision Zenit Lens

Electronic exposure meter

Continuously variable speed from 8-48 fps

Single-frame animation

Rotating mirror beam-splitter

Film counter

The Krasnogorsk-3 is sold in a package that includes everything needed to get started.

Pistol Grip with Shoulder brace

Four glass filters

skylight filter

neutral density filter

light and dark amber filters

Close-up diopter

Carrying case

Cable release

Lightmeter Battery adapter kit

Sorry, that's the final question. Rob

but they still have a hefty shipping($65-$100) charge and can take up to 3 months to arrive.

Also you don't know the quality of these cameras or if they run correctly and well.

I bought both mine from Production houses that were selling equipment and they run great!

Thank you about good words about me.

If we told about shipping by air parcel post from Ukraine to USA,( I not told about special mail service like EMS, ) Netto of K-3 camera with accessories and set 6 kg + 2 kg package = 8 kg.

shipping cost $68, the time of shipping 15..20 days.

If you will send by ground parcel post, time of shipping 3 month.

You must not forget, all K-3 cameras made until 1992..1993 and this cameras need to maintenance after of long time storage.

From other side, not all sellers of K-3 cameras camera technician and can check camera from all sides and with detailed test. Need buy cameras from well-known, powered sellers.

The better, if the camera had professional service and full test

From my personal experience of service K-3 cameras, i see " new " K-3 cameras with not opened factory package with a some small problems.

This can be bad contact on battery holder, TTL sensor with lost sensitivity.

But, you pay very low price for 16 mm cine camera and must be ready can have a some risk.

Guest LondonFilmMan

Olex: I am currently in London, UK...and would like to get hold of a K3. Can you sell me one?

Guest stoop
Olex: I am currently in London, UK...and would like to get hold of a K3. Can you sell me one?

I have been trying to Pm you for ages - i think your inbox is full