virtual/ croma lighting

Guest dlal

I was shooting in a virtual set having green color croma and using cool lights and remote cameras but when i saw the results i found that there is a greenish ting on the face of anchor/artist after having good makeup it looks like that there is patch of makeup on the face of artist. what will be the reason. though the croma is cut in correct manner.

• Premium Member
I was shooting in a virtual set having green color croma and using cool lights and remote cameras but when i saw the results i found that there is a greenish ting on the face of anchor/artist after having good makeup it looks like that there is patch of makeup on the face of artist. what will be the reason. though the croma is cut in correct manner.

Hi,

Green will bounce back from the floor or white walls. Do not light more green area than you need. Make up can be reflective too.

Stephen

Hi,

Green will bounce back from the floor or white walls. Do not light more green area than you need. Make up can be reflective too.

Stephen

Hi,

I will light the artist again and keep the suggestion made by you in mind while lighting and give you feed back. Thanks.

Dinesh Lal.