Avenger Corner's Kit

Barry Cheong

They're pretty cool...

Except you have to make sure they're really tight

Sometime the knuckles can undo themselves

They get banged or whater and you're frame can fall apart.

& I don't know about their portabilty...

You're still gonna need to carry around speed rail about 12' in size.

Thanks Rik for the response. I'll probably only need 6' pipe no? There's a middle joiner to join 2 pieces of pipe together to form one side - unless I'm missing something. That's what got me - if it were just corners I would be having to carry 12' speedpipe.

Thanks Rik for the response. I'll probably only need 6' pipe no? There's a middle joiner to join 2 pieces of pipe together to form one side - unless I'm missing something. That's what got me - if it were just corners I would be having to carry 12' speedpipe.

Speedrail keeps things extremely versatile. For example, you can make a nice little boom to arm out in a quickie. But if you'd like a nice frame-only kit, look up square tube frames with Matthews hollywood corners and quick reversing ears. Square tubing, I recommend, is the best quality for 6'/8'/12' frames for a rigid frame.

MSE catalog site

http://www.msegrip.com/mse.php?show=email

Speedrail keeps things extremely versatile. For example, you can make a nice little boom to arm out in a quickie. But if you'd like a nice frame-only kit, look up square tube frames with Matthews hollywood corners and quick reversing ears. Square tubing, I recommend, is the best quality for 6'/8'/12' frames for a rigid frame.

MSE catalog site

http://www.msegrip.com/mse.php?show=email

Have you used Modern's 12x12 Square tube frame? What size tubing? Does it break down into 6 foot (or smaller) lengths?