Samcine 2 Instructions?

Hi,

Hope this is the right Forum?

I bought a Samcine 2 and wondered if anyone might know where I could download instructions for it. There was a link HERE but it was out of date?

I can use it OK. But I would like to understand some of its other functions.

• Premium Member
Hi,

Hope this is the right Forum?

I bought a Samcine 2 and wondered if anyone might know where I could download instructions for it. There was a link HERE but it was out of date?

I can use it OK. But I would like to understand some of its other functions.

Hi,

Call Panavision in Greenford, they still have them in stock dirt cheap. I am sure they will copy one for you.

Stephen

Thanks Stephen I will try tommorow although IF anyone knows a link ?

Phoned Panavision MOST helpful.. She had to check the stores, found one and asked for my fax no. My Fax has no paper.. So I said could she post it

"Thinking Im asking a big favour here " SHE said I have a customer can I call you back I said yes expecting to never ever hear again..

5 minutes later Phone rang.. Can I have your adress.. Im now waiting.. BUT so far I am impressed..

:)

Phoned Panavision MOST helpful.. She had to check the stores, found one and asked for my fax no. My Fax has no paper.. So I said could she post it

"Thinking Im asking a big favour here " SHE said I have a customer can I call you back I said yes expecting to never ever hear again..

5 minutes later Phone rang.. Can I have your adress.. Im now waiting.. BUT so far I am impressed..

:)

Recieved the instructions first thing this morning Thanks panavision! OF greenford.. Great service.