lighting exterior for video

So I just got a job replacing another DP and was thrown into a situation where I can't change much. And because I don't have a lot to work with, I would appreciate some ideas. I'm shooting a Panasonic DVX 200, an exterior with indirect sunlight (but a lot of it) and I have a 4k HMI par, a couple of 3x3 bounce cards, and a 12x12 silk. I'm lighting a guy sitting down and at some point, reaching for somethin on the floor. I'm trying to come up with something to make it look interesting, any master tricks to suggest? Thanks a lot for your help

So I just got a job replacing another DP and was thrown into a situation where I can't change much. And because I don't have a lot to work with, I would appreciate some ideas. I'm shooting a Panasonic DVX 200, an exterior with indirect sunlight (but a lot of it) and I have a 4k HMI par, a couple of 3x3 bounce cards, and a 12x12 silk. I'm lighting a guy sitting down and at some point, reaching for somethin on the floor. I'm trying to come up with something to make it look interesting, any master tricks to suggest? Thanks a lot for your help

hi . another way of lighting is to block some of your sources. what about using your 12*12 frame - black, from one of the actor side . that will biger size the contrast and bring a direction to your light .

sorry about my poor english . good luck...