Looking for some help in Philly next week

Guest ReadyTeddy

Guest ReadyTeddy

I am working on a self funded documentary on historic ship preservation and I'll be headed to Philly early next week to shoot some stock shots of various mothballed naval vessels and the liner SS United States.

I wanted to do this in 35mm on my Arri 35-2C to maximize the value and potential uses down the road for this footage.

Can't exactly easily "run and gun" solo with 35mm, so I would be interested in some help. I can pay a reasonable daily rate for someone with some AC experience on the Arri, or someone who knows film and might be looking for some run time on a real 35mm camera.

I might also be interested in a DP with a professional video package to shoot some event coverage on Monday the 7th at the Navy Yard.

Message me through the board and let's talk. This is last minute, I know, but there's a story behind the rush. Also more work down the road when I pick up a bit of funding after I've assembled a trailer on this.

Man, I'd love to work on that. When I drive thru Philly I always look at the SS United States and think what a shame it is, the grand old liner slowly rusting away. I'm down in DC and until 2 days ago was free for next monday. But, as Downix said, it's pretty short notice...