• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capt. Video:

So this is your real name?: "Thanks-James Steven Beverly AKA Capt. Video."

Is this you on IMDB?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0079737/

If so then you might as well use it as your signature since you've let the cat out the bag. Now we know who you are so what's your problem?

And yes, since I know who you are I would never hire you on one of my films, thanks to your insulting comments about Canada.

R.

PS: Ha! Just kidding! I would hire you first so I could debate you in person :D

When I first discovered this web-site, I think it was the first time I didn't even question using my real name or information on the web, it just made sense. Thanks to Tim and everyone else that contributes to making this site such a success.

Cinematography.com is a gift and we should treat it as such!

Regards

Kevin

(p.s.) please don't delete my account

• Premium Member
Please also keep my account alive. I haven't posted yet because I can usually find the answers I need already posted.

I wish I'd thought to call myself Chowski.

Does this new regime mean that all the Russian girls who posted looking for dates get to stay?

Blimey! How things creep up when crushed by workload.

Well, as others are doing, this is another "I am alive" post to respark my account.

Thanks for the warning Tim. My head seems full of accounts, codewords, passords, numbers and PINs.

On top of that, I do my best to keep all those numbers and words out of the 'camera side of my brain'.

Good site here though. I've trawled through data for those hard-to-find answers, with success. 'spose I'll have to put something back soon :lol:

Wish I was four again. Only ever had to worry about what colour crayons to use in my drawings. Didn't need to log on to draw green dogs or big yellow suns that would normally incinerate the odd looking house with corner wndows when I was that age. (42 now).

Hmmmm? What the heck am I rambling on about? Right, back to repairing one of my cameras now that this log-on trauma has been put to bed.

Mmmmm! BED! That sounds so appealing. Tired. Must....sleep.