Please don't remove my account

John Hawkinson

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Steward Jones

Well... I guess it's OK...

Although... if they had had to use their real names in the movie...

we wouldn't have had "You've Got Mail"... at least it couldn't have

been the same.

I fully support Tim. This is a forum for exchange of information. If you are not willing to take responsibility for what you say by using your real name, then you have no business posting here. There are many of you who hide behind the internet in order to voice your opinions inflame others.

Simply put, if you are adult enough to argue, you need to be adult enough to be own up to your actions and words.

You are so nieve. People's careers have been destroyed by comments they've made in passing. Look at what happened to Bill Marr because of his comment after 9-11. When you become a true adult, you'll find out everything you do has conciquences, intentional or not. You may not intent to "inflame" anyone but may simply have an unpopular opinion, but that's not going to matter. I choose to fight my fights when and where they matter. That's what an adult does.

I greatly appreciate this resource and just started recently. Feeling pushed to say something now to keep my account alive just will add that I have been a videographer off and on since 1977 and planning to get the Panasonic DVX100B.

Lawrence

I too ,am in fear of losing membership

I have lots of camera equiptment and film , sadly they are mostly broken and in different formats and the

stocke is 8 years old . (Ye Olde Stocke)

meanwhile I have to work on others projects and silently seethe at their arrogance and incompetence.

I hope to perish in a Nitrate fire before film is finally phased out for profits and Japanese control and consolidation of media by 2012.

This is a good idea. The professionals on this site deserve to know with whom they converse. :)

I also changed my display name since some people never noticed my "signature" field carried my "christian" name loud and proud...Change is not always bad. :D

As long as it's a free site, being the information herein is free, I'll bend over to pick up a dime with butt-cheeks to remain a member!!! :P