Sign in to follow this  
Ron Cartlidge

Just purchased a Mitchell GC, anyone have an Baltar lenses for sale

Hi Rob,

I have seen them. Cinevision has a few that he has been selling for the last couple of months and there is a set that just came up but I am not sure about that auction. I mean why would someone bid $1795 on a $1800 BUY it NOW auction?

Hi I have a set of BNC 25, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100mm that I thought were BNCR.

Tell me if you are still interested.

Best regards

Henrik

I've got a Som Berthiot pellicle/viewfinder zoom with BNC mount that I'm not using. I'll have to search around to figure out what its value is in the continuing RED market. I also have a mixed set of Super Baltar and Baltar primes in BNC.

You know, I forgot about this post. Since about a year ago I have two complete sets of BNC mount Baltar lenses that I am doing nothing with.

Does anybody have any ideas what to do with these lenses?

Burn ants on sunny days?

Ha! I am actually interested in acquiring a complete set. I have the 25mm Super Baltar. Does anybody have clean Super Baltars that they are interested in parting with? Thanks and cheers

Ha! I am actually interested in acquiring a complete set. I have the 25mm Super Baltar. Does anybody have clean Super Baltars that they are interested in parting with? Thanks and cheers

I've got this beast in a pellicle viewfinder-in-lens version.

http://www.cinematographer.org.au/features...ras/somberthiot

Maybe Leo or Stephen can give you an idea of the price range of this type of lens. I'm still not doing anything with it.

I have seen them. Cinevision has a few that he has been selling for the last couple of months and there is a set that just came up but I am not sure about that auction. I mean why would someone bid $1795 on a $1800 BUY it NOW auction?

Mainly because some sellers are idiots and don't know how to list (and price) things on eBay. When I sell high value items on eBay. I list the minimum opening bid at about half what I expect it to be bid up to, creating buyer enthusiasm. I'm accepting the risk of it only going for half of what I expect but the eBay pool of potential buyers is so huge that I've always got pretty close to, if not more than, what I thought I'd get for an item.