SR ACCESSORIES ON AATON

orestis lambrou

I've used bridgeplate on Aatons plenty of times in the past. You can buy or rent plates that are specific to the camera or are generics that will fit any camera. The plates Arri (and others) make specific to the SR have a centering pin that may interfere with the Aaton base, but I think that the screw hole on the SR is further back on the camera body than on the Aaton so you may clear the pin with no problem. This is really a matter of checking with the rental house if you can't do a proper checkout in advance. Ask them to throw in a few spare bridgeplates of different designs just in case.

Thanks, I hope the sr plate will fit, because the lens and camera are coming from different rental houses, which sucks, sine the house the aaton comes from has no larger bridge plate, and the house the lens comes from, only has arri accessories! Anyway i hope that it'll work and thanks for your'e reply.

orestis.

• 19 years later...
  • Premium Member
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
4 hours ago, Olle Knutson said:

Thanks Tyler. Will it stay in place? Does it matter that there is only one hole to screw in to?

There is a pin that locks into the underbody of the camera which locks it in place on the XTR's and SR's.