how more real can my real name be?

Rajavel Olhiveeran

respected sir

my real name is Rajavel and my previous display name was Rajavel and ....since u deleted me out of the forum ....i have re-registerd as u have suggested .....but i cant change my name for re-registering. i have registered again in the same name Rajavel....except that my name starts with a capital R this time. If u need any proof of identity ...am willing to send. You could have asked for the proof before deleting me out of the forum. Now is there a possibility to.....re-register my history in ur forum...by including all those 100 posts i had earlier posted to this new re-registered account. (can u transfer the credentials of the old account to the new) i know it is technically possible....but requesting the forum leaders if they can do it.

thank you

cheers!

Rajavel

Yeh I lost over 1000 posts. However. There was plenty of warning. So I don't think anyone here can complain when their account gets deleted. I'm just a little bit peeved that I've been a member here for about 3 years and I get deleted without any hesitation.

But hey hoe. Never mind. We're not here to see how many posts we can make.

• Premium Member

Why do people have such a problem posting their FULL NAME? The forum has been asking people to do this for a while now and yet people still don't do it. I am not necessarily referring to Rajavel because he may not have been aware of the requirement of a last name. My pet peeve is people who consciously continue to post under these cheesy screenames that have nothing to do with their real name. This is a great forum for learning and connecting with other people. How do people expect to further their careers if no one knows who they are. That's like putting the name "FilmDude," "Videoman," or "CineGirl," in the credits of a movie. People want to know who actually shot that. The same is true here. If someone makes a great contribution, I want to know who made it so I can learn from them.

• Premium Member
Yeh I lost over 1000 posts. However. There was plenty of warning. So I don't think anyone here can complain when their account gets deleted. I'm just a little bit peeved that I've been a member here for about 3 years and I get deleted without any hesitation.

But hey hoe. Never mind. We're not here to see how many posts we can make.

Daniel,

Strange thing was your name did comply until recently!

Stephen

• Premium Member

Didn't you once say that you wanted your old posts deleted because they might prove embarassing in the future?

Max,

A google search will find all Daniel's old posts! He is shown as an unregistered member!

Stephen

Yeh, thanks for reminding me. :(

It was my fault anyway, I saw that you could change the name, so I did, to only later realise that the feature was intended for people to change their screen names to their REAL name.

(I don't visit the forum as much as I used to, so I completely missed all the signs)

But, never mind. As I said, it's not some big competition to see who's got the most posts.

Edited by Daniel Ashley-Smith