R.I.P Steve Irwin

Dajan Bozanic

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose you'll have to, since you are inclined to make wild accusations that have no basis in fact, and are products only of your imagination. At least when I talk about US atrocities, I HAVE 100% guaranteed photographic proof on my side. You have didly squat.

Well. ol' buddy. I did a very quick search and didn't see anything right off the bat on Afganistan that wasn't blogs but here's a little ditty on your nation's bombing of Kosavo and the collateral damage your "innocent" millitary did there www.balkanpeace.org/hed/archive/may00/hed136.shtml . Now I'M SURE if I looked harder or felt like screwing with this abserd argumant that your troops didn't kill innocent civilians in the normal course of conducting a WAR, I would find evidence that they have, but quite frankly, it's too rediculas an argument to conduct.

Ahhhh ok, he started using his real name then. Good for him.

His worst fears have come true, now the Hollywood left knows they must never hire this right wing nut :D

R,

How very observent of you Richie, I've only been using my name for a couple of months now and it's diclosure was in the thread about how what one says on the net effecting one's chances of getting work. I now see how much actual attention you pay to the things you read, it expains a lot about why you write the things you write.

Yeah IIIIII'MMM the nut. B)

Me and Video?

That was another thread in a different forum, please try and keep up, Capt Video has not been posting on this thread read it.

And thanks Max 13 pages is nothing, I think 40 is a reasonable goal. Although I start a feature on Monday, so my assistants will have to keep my apprised of this thread.

Your going to PAY your assistants to read this thread and keep you apprised? Now that's what I call dedication, Richie. Great use of manpower. I don't know wheather to be flattered of a little creeped out. Anyway, good luck on you film. I hope it's a hit. B)

Your going to PAY your assistants to read this thread and keep you apprised? Now that's what I call dedication, Richie. Great use of manpower. I don't know wheather to be flattered of a little creeped out. Anyway, good luck on you film. I hope it's a hit. B)

I assume you know I am joking? I have much better things to do.

Kosovo is the best you can find? Sorry but there is a distinct difference between a pilot hitting a civilian target from the air while aiming for a military one, and what your soldiers did at Abu Ghraib. What your forces did at Abu Ghraib was deliberate, and documented.

So far five Canadians have been killed by US fighter pilots in Afghanistan, but it's not in the same category as the war crimes carried out by your ground forces. Friendly fire is a different situation.

Have a look at these pics of your forces in action in Iraq.

http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444

Any way, at this stage all you can do is to keep insisting that Canadians have carried out war crimes in Afghanistan because you have to try and save face in a public forum. I understand.

R,

Come on R, be seruous, I have a better cam than that, and didn't you shoot 35mm one time ?

Some of the most professional DP's I know of only own a small MiniDV camera for their family holidays. If you're that professional, the chances are you work for a production company that will rent out a professional camera for you to use.

And I think lighting and framing is far more important than the amount of pixels you have.

Give David Mullen a consumer MiniDV camcorder and myself a Viper. He'd still kick my a**.

Edited by Daniel Ashley-Smith

I stand corrected then, I just thought that a professional cinematographer would never shoot a feature with a 5 year old entry level camcorder, if he wants to rent my Sony DCR IP220E PAL he can.

Give David Mullen a Bentley BX-720 that doesn't work (or exist), and me, an ARRI 416, who knows, I might just kick his a**.

P.S What is a Viper ?

Edited by Matthew Buick