1st AC & 2nd AC for horror feature film

1120 Lydig Avenue Apartment #2 Bronx, New York 10461

Dear Stepan Sivko,

I am interested in your available positions regarding an Assistant Cameraman. My background experience of film and production has been exciting and enjoyable, as well as rewarding, leaving me with an insatiable desire for more. I have recently finished an internship on a 35mm project titled ?Perfect Christmas? AC job and I?m definitely looking to move up in the field. I am a passionate storyteller, with a keen eye for detail and a thorough understanding of composition. I?m a risk taker and a movie maker. I am organized and efficient as well as surprisingly good at multi-tasking. I?m an energetic easy going guy who enjoys contributing and working with a group, sharing ideas and thoughts to discover the most effective way to complete a project. I look forward to being able to expand my experiences in production everyday by becoming part of your team.

Please consider me as you hire for an Assistant Cameraman. If up send me your e-mail I?ll send a resume to you.

Thank you for your time and continued consideration.

Sincerely,

Gareth Manwaring

Assistant Cameraman

315-247-6267

www.throughdoors.com

garethmanwaring@gmail.com

Sorry folks forgot to leave a contact info.

Please send me ur CV's and contact info to

stepansivko@yahoo.com

transportation covered, accomodation covered, expect nonunion day rates

And one more thing....we are shooting near Niagara Falls, Ontario,Canada....the production will not cover transportation from states or europe. However if youre willing to comeover anyway...we will arrange accomodation

film website

www.deadfallthemovie.com

Edited by Stepan Sivko