2.8D rolleiflex richard avedon style camera

Jason Maeda

this camera is so sweet and it comes with a billion extras. it is a 2.8D which is my personal favorite style, because it doesn't have that stupid light meter that no one uses sticking off the side, and yet it still has the older carl zeiss glass which gives you that sweet, sweet look. it comes with a lens shade, red and green filters, a rollei "portrait" (close-up) filter, old-style (better) lens caps, and i'll throw in a crap-load of film. this camera takes pictures that quite simply looks better than all other cameras. ask any professional photographer who isn't a total shmuck what they think of rollei TLR's and they will start salivating instantly like a pavlovian dog in a bell shop. i'm in new york so i can show it to you if you live here (or anywhere on the way to portland, maine). if you take portraits and you don't buy this camera, you will be punished in the afterlife.

the camera is in great shape i'm only selling it to pay off the debt i built not getting compensated during a recovery i endured after destroying my ankle assisting on a still-photo job. if you want to hear me rant about the fashion business using words that would make a pirate blush, please contact me off list.

later,

jason kollias :ph34r:

holy cow i got so worked up thinking about how i got screwed by the fashion photography industry with my ankle injury that i forgot to mention the weirdest thing about my camera: it is signed by ozzy osbourne. i don't really know if that matters to most people but it does probably make it worth a lot more. it's signed on the back on the metal plate in sharpie. i worked with ozzy in new york at a hotel (he and sharon(?) are really really nice) and i was taking pictures of his dogs piss on the rug and i asked him to sign it and he was like "yeah man, why not?"

anyhoo, if you love metal, and i know everyone here does, please buy this camera.

jason kollias :ph34r: