"Armageddon for Andy"

Eugene Lehnert

Work on shot composition and lens language.

And video is bland for a project like this. Could have been more into it if shot on film.

Otherwise, good work. Just take that next step.

I think video is perfect for this subject matter. though I do agree better composition and knowing your lens is the key.

Obviosly when you pick up a video camera and just hit the record button its gonna look like crap.

thats what this movie looks like.The person dident know the camera.

Only filmmakers can really see the difference, the audiance feels the difference,but might not realize it.

And if the audiance is into the subject matter and it gets a few laughs than thats what matters.

Well if we knew what we were doing we probably would not have made the movie. It was too large a project to take on when we began it. It's a nice blueprint for a well funded film.

But you can see more this weekend at the Two Boots Pioneer theater in Manhattan at 6:30pm. You can still get tickets online...

www.twoboots.com/pioneer

We are also screning the next episode of our Channel102 show "U.K.M" Monday, February 26th at 8pm. The screening will be at the Tribecca Cinemas on Canal Street. If you are in New York you should go because it's free!

www.channel102.net

Thanks,

Eugene

Edited by Eugene Lehnert

• Premium Member

I thought it was pretty darn cool, although I'm very observant, and Picky about details, and the one little thing that aggravated me was the fact that in the dolly shot near the beginning, we see them watching the "duck and Cover" film yet the Projector is NOT RUNNING!

:) said I was picky...