John Pytlak Illness

John Pytlak RIP

hope you be well soon to get back to do what you love to do and we in this forum love your doing

my prier are for you it the Jewish holiday "rosh hashna" and i hope you will had shana tova with good health

for the small but close to good country of Israel

• Premium Member

Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes. I meet with my surgeon on Thursday (9/21), but as I said, surgery will not likely be until late October, the earliest I can be off the blood thinners needed for the coronary stent.

For now, I hope to keep up with my Internet friends on Cinematography.com, although I may not be able to participate as actively.

John

• Premium Member

Saw my surgeon today. Looks like surgery will be in mid November, after I am off the blood thinners needed to prevent clotting around the new coronary stent. For now, I need to gain back the weight I lost in the hospital, and build my strength and red blood cells before surgery. I hope to do some exercise in a cardiac rehab program.

• Premium Member

Saw my surgeon today. Looks like surgery will be in mid November, after I am off the blood thinners needed to prevent clotting around the new coronary stent. For now, I need to gain back the weight I lost in the hospital, and build my strength and red blood cells before surgery. I hope to do some exercise in a cardiac rehab program.