Break-in...

Jim Jannard

It's inconceivable that anyone could make a statement like that with a straight face. C'mon. You were kidding...right? Come to think of it, only an "addlepated fool" would put a deposit on something that was still in R & D. That's a terrible business practice, fraudulently preying on the naive. Perhaps your indignation should be focused more on the perpetrators, rather than those who're merely pointing it out. Swallowing everything someone tells you, especially regarding such things as their massive personal bank account (which shouldn't be anyone's business), is hardly a virtue.

Perhaps you should just quite playing mother to everybody (did anybody actually asked you?) and leave us alone. Who's asking for your advice? People are putting their money down, not yours. It's their own business and theirs alone. It's ok to warn and share your opinion once, but why keep coming back and reposting the same numb mind stuff? Are you getting paid by somebody to do that? Otherwise I can't see the point. It's their money, not yours.

Why does nobody seem to be concerned that Jannard left Cinematography.com because he couldnt take the heat of the questions he was being asked? Isnt there something wrong when a guy who claims to want input is so averse to it?

What you and your little gang of friends were doing was not input. It was disrespectful trolling and ignorantly senseless at that.

Your obsession with this guy's wealth is beyond ridiculous.

And your jealousy of it is way more pathetic.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
Perhaps you should just quite playing mother to everybody (did anybody actually asked you?) and leave us alone.

It was really stupid of you to dig up old exchanges, after the rest of us have made our apologies to each other and decided to move on. Next time you should check the dates of the posts you're quoting, and ask yourself what could possibly be constructive in digging them up again. It was childish, pointless, and irresponsible of you to do so, as you obviously have nothing positive to add to this forum. JUST DROP IT.

It was really stupid of you to dig up old exchanges, after the rest of us have made our apologies to each other and decided to move on. Next time you should check the dates of the posts you're quoting, and ask yourself what could possibly be constructive in digging them up again. It was childish, pointless, and irresponsible of you to do so, as you obviously have nothing positive to add to this forum. JUST DROP IT.

It's funny. People used to stand behind what they said. Old posts? You sound like I dug some year old posts up. It's no even three weeks old. Have you changed your mind on the matter? Did these 2 weeks make you see your claims that Jim will run with everybody?s reservation deposits were insane, unfounded and disrespectful? Otherwise I don't care how old your posts are, they still count.

It was wrong of you to dig up old exchanges and try to restart arguments that the rest of us have already apologized to each other about and moved beyond. You ought to try and avoid the name calling, too. It shows a complete lack of class. Yes, I left a response because you put me in a position where I felt I had to. Now, PLEASE, let's leave this alone. Please do not respond any further to my posts, and I will promise to avoid responding to yours.

Peace,

D. Goulder.

Next time try to think before you post nonsense things. That way you won't need to write off line asking people not to reply to your posts because you have no arguments and hide behind excuses like "lack of class". You were a real class act with your nonsense trolling. Oh yes, a real gentlemen. It's a cliché saying but it's well said: If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

I'm just sick of every time I visit the RED forums here there are posts like yours and others bashing something that doesn?t even exists and worse, shooting Jim down with unfounded personal attacks and accusations.

We could do without your personal attacks, too. Try to show some class and leave it alone.

How was that a personal attack? Did I call you or insinuated that you are a thief?

And please, stop hiding behind the class BS when you have got none, judging by your prior posts. Why get classy all of a sudden?

• Premium Member
I forgot who said it (and I imagine someone will get offended), but:

"Fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics... You' may have won, but you're still retarded."

Congratulations Maier, you've won!

• Premium Member
How was that a personal attack? Did I call you or insinuated that you are a thief?

And please, stop hiding behind the class BS when you have got none, judging by your prior posts. Why get classy all of a sudden?

Michael, I think you better let it die. Im sorry for the accusations I made about RED and so is D. But if you insist on keeping up this fight, I think it is you who will be banned.

Congratulations Maier, you've won!

Look, if you noticed, I barely post on the RED forums. I?m just following the camera?s development and waiting to see, instead of putting the thing down before it?s even out or shooting the RED team?s leader with false accusations and personal attacks that have nothing to do with cinematography. But I just couldn?t take the crap that you and a couple of others were throwing around anymore. I will never understand why there are people who have a personal agenda against RED here. You don?t like it? Great, it?s your right. Then stay out and spare us from your BS.

But that?s getting quite ridiculous! Now you?re showing your true nature it seems. Could I expect anything else actually? It's easy to pick on and bash somebody isn't it? But it's not so easy to take the blows yourself uh? Having to appeal to quoting others for help and to hiding behind excuses really shows traces of a founded and balanced person. Way to go!

Now if you had not spoken all that nonsense and delivered all those unfounded personal attacks you wouldn't have to be hiding behind silly excuses and other people's quotes now, would you? You brought that on yourself. You fired first and now you're there, acting all victimized and angelical. What a joke! I just hope you will think twice before trolling again on these forums. It makes more sense than having to defend yourself with silly arguments or lack of any valid ones afterwards.

And now I'm done with you. Be a coward and hide behind silly arguments if you want.

Michael, I think you better let it die. Im sorry for the accusations I made about RED and so is D. But if you insist on keeping up this fight, I think it is you who will be banned.

As I said, I'm done with Mr.Goulder.

At least you are saying you are sorry. That?s good.

I just find it funny you're telling me to let it go, while I'm not the only one coming back.

Birds of a feather?

About getting banned, if people calling Jim a thief among other worse things didn?t get banned I fail to see why I should. I haven?t called anybody anything even close to that. I actually haven?t called anybody anything bad at all. If the hat fits, then wear it. That?s all.

About getting banned, if people calling Jim a thief among other worse things didn?t get banned I fail to see why I should. I haven?t called anybody anything even close to that. I actually haven?t called anybody anything bad at all. If the hat fits, then wear it. That?s all.

Michael you act as if your personal friend was attacked... not saying right or wrong but why can't you let it go... after people have said they were sorry...