WTB Angenieux lens mount

C.J. Scheppers

Hi,

I'm looking for an Angenieux lens mount which is a cup which fits a CP-16 c-mount. The cup is attached to the camera by an internal threaded ring into the c-mount threads. The lens fits bayonet style into the cup. There is a cutout in the cup to accomdate the side viewfinder of the lens. I am hoping to find a used or spare part.

Thanks,

C.J.

Guest shutter bug
Hi,

I'm looking for an Angenieux lens mount which is a cup which fits a CP-16 c-mount. The cup is attached to the camera by an internal threaded ring into the c-mount threads. The lens fits bayonet style into the cup. There is a cutout in the cup to accomdate the side viewfinder of the lens. I am hoping to find a used or spare part.

Thanks,

C.J.

it makes it so it can also be used as a c mount lens right?

it makes it so it can also be used as a c mount lens right?

Yes, the back of the lens fits the cup part and the cup fits the c-mount of the camera. The lens can be removed from and replaced onto the camera without touching the c-mount part. The lens has its own viewfinder so the lens can work on any regular c-mount camera without the need for reflex/mirror/prism viewing system in the camera.

Guest shutter bug
Yes, the back of the lens fits the cup part and the cup fits the c-mount of the camera. The lens can be removed from and replaced onto the camera without touching the c-mount part. The lens has its own viewfinder so the lens can work on any regular c-mount camera without the need for reflex/mirror/prism viewing system in the camera.

well i have one but i have the lens too!