short film

mike geranios

The location is a square with Tungsten lumps and 2 actors sitting and talking all night long.I am thinking to use these chinese balls - kinos for them and for the backround HMIs with warm gels.I am shooting in HD.

Which is the best light combin for this situation?

• Premium Member
The location is a square with Tungsten lumps and 2 actors sitting and talking all night long.I am thinking to use these chinese balls - kinos for them and for the backround HMIs with warm gels.I am shooting in HD.

Which is the best light combin for this situation?

What do you mean by "square"? The only square I know of is something like a town swuare and that's much more complex than you're talking.

What do you mean by "square"? The only square I know of is something like a town swuare and that's much more complex than you're talking.

It is a small town square.What do you mean much more complex?inlight me please Chris :)

Mike

I can see using a China Ball for the faces and HMI's for the background. I would probally use a 650 for a little edge light but thats about it. Also since you are shooting in a town square there will probally be plenty of nice practical street lights to add great depth and dimension to your shots.

Hope this helps

Mario C. Jackson