For Sale: AZ Spectrum Color Video Assist

Scott Bullock

I'm selling my AZ Spectrum Color Video Assist. It's in excellent condition and comes with a color, 16:9 LCD monitor. It's specifically designed for the Eclair ACL.

The electronics base for the ACL can be modified to power the unit, or it can be powered via your camera's 12 volt battery with a Y cable (not included). The unit rests between the viewfinder and the camera body. It is recommended to drill and tap the two screws that hold your viewfinder into place to 6/32 for added strength.

I am a private seller, and am not selling this on behalf of a rental/sales company. A description and pictures of the unit can be found here: ACL Video Assist.

The unit is in excellent condition and I'm selling it for nearly $1,000 below the original cost. Please email me if you are interested at phantasm0401@comcast.net, or contact me via this message board.

• 2 weeks later...

This unit is still for sale. I'm open to best offers from members of this board only and will sell it for a substantially lower price than what it cost new. I want everyone here to have a crack at it before I list it on eBay. The unit is in excellent condition, I just don't need it for the type of run- and- gun filming that I always seem to be doing.